Stone Savior Color Enhancer is a water-based, stone enhancer and sealer. It will enhance color and impart stain protection to unpolished natural stone, brick, and masonry surfaces.
- Enhances the natural look of pavers and other masonry
- Imparts excellent water and stain repellency to treated surfaces
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- Effective on horizontal and vertical surfaces
- One gallon of Enhancer will cover 50sq ft to 200sq ft depending on surface texture and porosity.
- Always shake the bottle before use
- Always test each type of surface for appearance and penetration before overall application.
- Surface to be treated must be clean and dry prior to application.
- For best results, the surface to be treated must be between 50ºF - 85º at time of application.
- Do not allow the surface to pool or puddle. Wipe surface dry within 5 minutes of application to prevent residue buildup.
- If additional coats are desired/needed, they should be applied wet on wet (within 5-10 minutes of initial application.
- Apply using a clean white terry cloth towel.
- Can be sprayed on when applying on a rough surface.
- Allow 24 hours for the best curing time.
*Color Enhancer is not a paint or coating, it penetrates. Excess material that does not penetrate into the surface upon application should be removed immediately.
Material Data Safety Sheet - download here